FUNdation Cookies & Cocktails with Hood Famous Bakeshop + Cook-along Livestream [12/2/2020]
Kit makes 16-18 Cookies & 2 Mocktails or Cocktails.
We are excited to invite you to a special experience exclusively for employees of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's celebrating FUNdation Fundsgiving!
FUNdation invites you to join our 3rd annual FUNsGiving Lunch Giving Opportunity! This year, we celebrate the true spirit of Thanksgiving with food, families, and fun ALL November all the while supporting businesses local to our U.S. offices.
This year, we will have a series of live cooking demonstrations with local chefs. As has been tradition, our Giving Opportunity is raising money for local food banks that need every dollar this season more than ever. Anyone can join the cook-along which will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. Feel free to procure the ingredients yourself or have an ingredient kit (full of everything except the perishable items) sent straight to your doorstep.
We hope you're ready to learn how to make some delicious Brown Butter White Chocolate Matcha Cookies and a Barrel-Aged Cold Brew Old Fashioned (cocktail or mocktail)!
Join us for a bake-along of epic proportions where you can interact with Chera & Geo and receive realtime answers to any questions you have while in the kitchen.
This experience will be live streamed on Wednesday, December 2 @ 12:00 PM PT. If you cannot attend the livestream experience, the video will be made available for you to watch on-demand. The livestream is expected to be 1 hour in length.
WHAT WE SEND
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Ingredients
- Cold Brew Old Fashioned Cocktail Mix (non-alcoholic)
- This mix features Woodinville Whiskey's Barrel Aged Maple Syrup and Philippines Kalsada Cold Brew Coffee!
- You will need to purchase your own Bourbon if you wish to make a boozy beverage.
- Maker's Mark or a sweeter Bourbon is recommended!
- Maraschino Cherries
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Matcha Powder
- Brown Sugar
- White Chocolate Chips
Your kit must be purchased by Wednesday, November 25 at 10:00 AM PT to receive before the livestream class.
TOOLS & ITEMS YOU NEED
- Unsalted Butter
- Baking Sheet (Half Size 13 x 18 inches)
- Small heat proof bowl
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer
- Stainless Steel or Light-Coated Pan or Pot (to brown butter)
- Scraper Spatula
- Turner Spatula
- Parchment Paper (optional)
- Stainless Steel Mesh Sieve Strainer (optional)
- 1.5 oz Cookie Scoop (optional)
- Cooling Rack (optional)
- Cocktail Shaker & Spoon Strainer
- Rocks Glass
- Bourbon (optional)